Friday, April 6, 2012




We went on a date yesterday afternoon despite the fact that half of downtown and Robinsons was closed because of the Holy Week holiday whatever.  So I took him to Trio CafĂ©, where we had the place to ourselves because no one else was around (everyone else is probably at home praying). We just talked, a three-month worth of catching up because long distance sucks and wireless technology isn’t really enough. I have to say all the pains and all the hatred I have for him vanished the moment I saw his face again, and I’m glad I did not let him go. I feel guilty for all that I’ve said about him on my previous posts because really, I was just so hurt and I did overreact and now I feel sane again. I’m really lucky I have him in my life. He’s not that bad in person. I realized I’m the queen of fundamental attribution errors. I always blame him and his attitude whenever we fight but really, the long distance is just difficult for the both of us and we react to it differently. Next time I have to be very careful with my judgments. I said sorry to him. Anyway, we had dinner at Mcdo and he bought me a sundae despite my protests that I’m on a strict diet and that cup of sundae screams calories.
We’re seeing each other again on Sunday. He’s leaving again on Monday. L

No comments:

Post a Comment